Terms and Conditions
ZEPHYR PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Only Australian residents, who have been prescribed a Biogen product for spinal muscular atrophy (SMA), are eligible to enrol in the Zephyr patient support program (“Zephyr Program”). Such individuals who are below the age of 18 at their date of enrolment will need to provide parental consent to be eligible for enrolment.
- The Zephyr Program is a supervised patient support program sponsored by Biogen Australia Pty Ltd (“Biogen”) and managed and administered by Partizan Worldwide Pty Ltd (ABN 18 115 985 825) (“Partizan”). Partizan will provide and deliver all phone calls, emails and SMS for this program.
- Involvement in the Zephyr Program is designed to complement and support the prescribing instructions of the healthcare practitioner who is responsible for prescribing the relevant Biogen product for your condition (your “prescribing specialist”).
- The maximum duration of the Zephyr Program is two years from your confirmed enrolment into the program.
- The Zephyr Program consists of a number of different components. The exact services you are eligible to receive will be based on your individual needs and your treating healthcare professional’s preferences:
(i) In-home treatment and disease education delivered by trained nurses for patients.
This entails a prearranged visit by a Zephyr nurse who will have a discussion with you about your individual circumstances and health needs, provide education to you on your prescribed Biogen treatment and disease education on SMA. The training with a Zephyr nurse will include a discussion about your individual circumstances and health needs, provide education on your prescribed Biogen treatment, and wellbeing support depending on your specific needs.
(ii) Telephone based disease and treatment education, and health and wellbeing support delivered by trained nurses and support consultants.
This entails telephone based disease and treatment education, and health and wellbeing support delivered by trained nurses and support consultants. The Zephyr team will also seek to understand your wellbeing needs and provide or direct you to further information and services that may assist with their broader wellbeing needs. Further, any information regarding such third-party service providers (such as Occupational Therapists, Dietitians, or Physiotherapists) is for information purposes only regarding the fact that such service providers exist. It does not constitute and should not be taken as a medical referral, endorsement or representation as to the quality of any services or appropriateness of such services for you.
(iv) The provision of support materials specific to SMA, your prescribed Biogen medication, and your individual wellbeing and health needs.
Depending upon your communication preferences you may be provided with printed or emailed materials to support your Zephyr Program discussions.
(v) Access to the Zephyr Website.
The Zephyr Program gives you access to the Zephyr Website that displays information specific to SMA, your prescribed Biogen medication, and your individual wellbeing and health needs. The Zephyr website also includes access to functionality to set treatment and other reminders, request materials relevant to their prescribed treatment, and request a Zephyr support call.
(vii) Correspondence with your healthcare providers regarding the management of your prescribed treatment and progress whilst enrolled in the Zephyr Program.
As part of the Zephyr Program you have the option of providing the details of your treating healthcare professionals so that they may be kept informed about your progress on treatment whilst enrolled in the Zephyr Program. These updates include;
a. Written or verbal correspondence reporting on how you’re managing on your treatment and any potential health or wellbeing needs that have been identified through your interactions with the Zephyr team
b. Feedback on services and information provided to you through the Zephyr Program
- Enrolment into the Zephyr Program (for patients) can occur via calling the Zephyr Program and completing enrolment over the phone, a linked HCP sending an enrolment lead and the Zephyr team completing enrolment with you over the phone, or by going to the Zephyr patient website www.zephyrprogram.com.au and completing the online enrolment form. Upon receipt of your enrolment request, the Zephyr team will verify your eligibility before your enrolment can be accepted.
- You may opt out of the Zephyr Program, or components of the program such as phone calls, at any time by calling 1800 ZEPHYR (1800 937 497) or writing to the Zephyr Program at Partizan, Reply Paid 86597, North Sydney NSW 2059 Australia (no stamp required).
- Biogen reserves the right to amend and/or cease funding the Zephyr Program and/or terminate the Zephyr Program without notice at any time.
Partizan will collect, use, store and/or disclose personal information and sensitive personal information relating to you in connection with the Zephyr Program, for purposes of administering your involvement in the Zephyr Program. Partizan uses your personal information to manage your participation in the Zephyr Program. Partizan will not use your personal information for any other purposes unless Partizan has your consent to do so or is required to do so by law. If you do not provide personal information when requested, Partizan will not be able to manage your participation in the Zephyr Program and, as a result, you may not be able to participate. Partizan takes reasonable steps to protect such personal information from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure in accordance with the privacy laws of Australia.
Before you submit any information and agree to enrol in the Zephyr Program, you should be aware of, and consent, to the following: